Thursday, June 21, 2012

My After-Dinner Routine

1) Refill my stainless steel water bottle for this evening's workout- if it's not already empty, I drink it up now as I'm cleaning up after dinner. I aim to drink four 16 oz. servings every day, on top of other fluids that I drink_
2) Put hot, soapy water in dirty pans & pots used to cook tonight's dinner in order to soak, if needed_
3) Fill the coffeemaker with cold water for tomorrow morning, as needed_
4) Unload/load/run the dishwasher, as needed_
5) Mix up the pot of iced tea, if needed [I let it steep for at least two hours before mixing it up for maximum flavor]_
6) Feed Tessa [my cat] & give her fresh ice water, if needed_
7) Fill up a fresh water bottle for tomorrow & stow it in the fridge door_
8) If I won't be home tomorrow, pack my lunch & snacks to take with me_
9) Wash any dirty pots & pans that can't be put in the dishwasher_
10) Wipe down the kitchen countertops & stovetop with Antibacterial Windex & a damp white Caldrea cloth [I just put the cloth in my hamper after it's used up, then wash the cloths together when I've used most of them up; they're sold in sets of six online]_
11) Shine the sink dry with my dishtowel, wiping down the faucet, as well_
12) Put out a fresh dishtowel & hand towel in the kitchen_

Here's to being a happy organized minimalist,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment