Thursday, July 26, 2012

Control Journal Basics For Others, If You're Ill or Away From Home

This document is what I personally keep in my control journal under a divider entitled "Emergencies", and another copy is kept on the front of my refrigerator. If I'm sick or will be out of town, this list lets the person who's helping me out (be it family or a friend) know the basics of what needs to be done in my home to keep it running smoothly. It contains both daily & weekly upkeep needs- your home will stay in good shape even during upheavals if a list like this is followed. Please of course adapt it to fit your home & particular cleaning style.

Control Journal Basics if I’m ill & someone else needs to keep up the house for me

Here's to being an organized minimalist,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment